So anyway, here was my past month in "The Business":
- Shot a Promo for TV One.
- Callback for "Hardluck" short film. Booked it! I think the name will be changed to something else.
- Callback for Plan B casting from September 30th.
- Orientation for One On One.
- Booked short film titled "Father's Day" that I auditioned for on the 8th.
- Auditioned for an AT&T voice over.
- Casting for Cosmopolitan Magazine. Had to leave before being seen because I'd been kept waiting too long and had other places to be.
- Short film audition.
- Photo shoot for test prep material book.
- Print casting for Clairol shoot, given a callback and placed on hold.
- Audition for a Mag Swing industrial.
- Auditioned for a promo for OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network).
- Auditioned for a Search Engine non-union commercial, given callback.
- Clairol callback.
- Auditioned for birth control industrial.
- Search Engine commercial callback.
- Had my second meeting with Judy Boals Inc. I performed a monologue...still waiting to hear decision on representation from my manager.
- Had an audition for a recurring role on "One Life to Live". It was rescheduled for November 2nd.
- Print casting for Saphris.
- Auditioned for an under five role on "Law and Order: SVU", was given a callback the same day. I meet the producers November 2nd.
It was a pretty great month and I get to start November with some gigantic auditions!